6th Sunday of Easter -21st May 2017
1. Birthday and Wedding Anniversary Mass
Birthday and Wedding Anniversary Thanksgiving Mass will be celebrated on Thursday, 25th May at 8.00 PM in St. Francis of Assisi Chapel. Please register for the same at the Parish office on or before 24th May
2. Cancellation of Children’s Mass
As already announced, Friday 19th May is the last day of catechism for 2016- 17 year. Hence, there won’t be children’s Mass for 3 months from 26th May to August 2017.
3. Youth Mass
Youth Mass will be celebrated on Saturday, 27th May at 7 pm at St. Francis of Assisi Chapel
4. Spiritual Summer Camp- 2017
• The Spiritual Summer Camp is scheduled to take place from 3rd July - 14th July 2017. We invite parishioners to generously support us as sponsors. For more information, please contact any of the Priests or Parish office.
• For the success of Summer Camp, We need volunteers, teachers especially talented in art and craft, and the Resource Persons who can give talks to the teens. If anyone is interested, please give your name in the parish office on or before 27th May.
5. LOGO & SLOGAN COMPETITION:
The Summer Camp Core Team invites children of age group 5-19 to present their creative artwork for this year's summer camp. The theme is "I am God's Selfie" (Genesis 1:27). The logo and slogan/tagline should be based on the theme. We do not encourage computerized Logo. The selected LOGO will be used for the Spiritual Summer Camp 2017. The winner will be rewarded. Last date of submission of the logo artwork and slogan at the parish office is 27th May 2017.
6. African Annual Charismatic Renewal
African Praise and Worship Community will be organizing, four days of Annual Charismatic Renewal Celebration from Monday 05th June to Thursday 08th June at Girls School Compound, St. Mary’s Catholic Church, Dubai from 6.00 PM to 10.00 pm. All African members of our parish are cordially invited to this Pentecost celebration.
7. Avosa Family Ministry Annual Seminar 2017
The family Ministry will be organizing their annual Seminar for couples at two venues as follow:
• On Friday 16th June at St. Joseph Church, Abu Dhabi from 09 am to 04 pm
• On Saturday 17th June at St. Antony of Padua, Ras Al Khaimah from 09 am to 04 pm
For registration please contact Parish office. The last day for registration is Wednesday, 14th June. Transportation will be provided.
8. Fr. Varghese will be out of the station from Friday 19th to Monday 22nd May. Please contact Fr. Maxim for any official purpose.